Over the years, we’ve really refined how we handle overgrowth so we balance the wants and needs of customers and providers. We’re really proud of how we’ve mitigated this common start of season hurdle.
This has nothing to do with that.
These are 50 of the best (worst) overgrown lawns we’ve had submitted by pros where the customer chose the ordinary, up to 6 inches, grass height.
We’re still laughing, but we’re not sure if that’s because of the misrepresentation or coping with all the time lost on our routes that day!
1. Note: lawn was just cut last week
2. When weeds & power lines meet
3. Keep out; aggressive weeds
4. A horses dream
5. Hey! We do have a patio afterall
6. Sometimes we do math
7. More math
8. Can you see the snake hiding?
10. Reigning hide & seek world champion actually lives here
11. Preserved Wild Prairie? No. Actual yard in Ann Arbor, MI? Yes!
12. On the path to success
13. OUTstanding in the field
14. Long grass? Fake news!
15. Just trim the split ends #Rapunzel #secretgarden
16. Esoteric Urban Farming
17. Waking up in the morning when you have curly hair
18. Carol Baskin’s Tiger Play Pen
19. After COVID-19 Returns us to the Carboniferous Period
20. Tall Grass or Short Person?
21. Organic Fence?
22. Just keep mowing. Just keep mowing
23. Previous owner was all-natural
24. Wake up & smell the weeds
25. Boyfriend no mower
26. Lord of the Flies vibes?
27. Uncle Gup cleaned up!
28. Lost their keys in the grass…
29. Post Modern Patchwork
30. Stare long enough and a tumbleweed will pass.
31. Where the sidewalk doesn’t end
32. No way whispy woods!
33. *Puts On Joe Exotic Vision*
34. Grim… need a reaper
35. But wait, there’s mower! Ditch Away also shortens signs & fire hydrants
36. The pet dog is reportedly in there somewhere.
37. It should only be a 1 bagger.
38. Greener Pastures
39. Definitely on the set of Anne of Green Gables
40. Just cut it last week, should take 5 min!
41. We must hide the side door!
42. Has anyone seen my weed whip?
43. Choose your destiny (path)
44. Smooth sailing.
45. The roses balances everything out
46. The type of grass you’d never want to walk barefoot in.
48. Not suspicious at all.
49. A Cut Above: GOAT wanted
50. Even the tree is leaning away here
We get it, life gets busy and your grass doesn’t care.
So if your lawn is as inconsiderate as the ones that made this list, we want to help you more than anything!
As a token of good faith, and a big CONGRATULATIONS on making it through the weeds, we’d like to give you $20 off!
Use promo code “ORDERESPONSIBLY” to place your order honestly, so providers can budget their time to ensure a quality cut is delivered and prevent your neighbors from service delays.